2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is Naradoza Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Kietlice KRS 0000612358 NIP 8451986881 REGON 364226950
3. In order to provide proper security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We control the use of data and constantly check aplicable compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and European Union legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to execute the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way: a) by voluntarily entered information into forms b) by collecting “cookie” files [see “cookie files” policy].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information
8. Personal data provided on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.