We are also obliged to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Naradoza Sp. z o.o. (Naradoza) with its registered office in Kietlice (address: Kietlice 1, 11-600 Węgorzewo), contact details: tel. +48 785 523 988 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You can contact the personal data protection inspector, Naradoza via Email: IOD@naradoza.com, tel. +48 785 523 988.
3. Your personal data is collected in order to provide you with access to the www.naradoza.com provided by Naradoza,
4. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties cooperating with Naradoza to extent necessary to provide access to the website of www.naradoza.com , ie the server provider, the accounting service provider and the gateway operator and the acquirer of payments with credit card and debit card transactions.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, ie stationary and remote language camps training and all other services offered by Naradoza.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, request for rectification, removal or limitation of processing, as well as to raise objections to the processing of personal data and the right to transfer personal data, in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data,
8. In cases where the processing of your personal data will be incompatible with the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data, you will be entitled to file a complaint to the authority supervising the processing of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection),
9. Your personal data are processed by Naradoza on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free
movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal No. 119, page 1)). Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to provide you with access to the Naradoza.com website and to provide you with training services through Naradoza. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, but in the event of withdrawal of consent further providing you with access to the website Naradoza.com and provision to you the benefit of training services by Naradoza is not possible.